My Sustainable Home Competition
To celebrate the opening of COP26 House, we’re inviting primary school pupils to design their own sustainable home using recycled materials.
Taking inspiration from COP26 House, we want to see a model of what your sustainable home could look like and hear what makes your design both special and environmentally friendly.
To create a model of your sustainable home, you could use materials such as:
- Used cardboard packaging
- Empty cans
- Egg cartons
- Bottle caps
To be in with the chance of winning £100 worth of Smyths vouchers, please ask a parent or guardian to send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Name of primary school
- Class / Name of teacher
- Photograph of your sculpture along with a short description of your design
- Please note, you must also attach a consent form signed by a parent or guardian. This can be downloaded below:
The most creative entry will be selected by a panel of judges from Urban Union & Beyond Zero Homes.
To bring this to life, the digital construction team at Robertson will transform the winning design into a rendered 3D digital model.
The competition closes on 22nd November.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The parent or guardian of the entrant must apply by email as stated above
- A winner will be chosen by Urban Union and representatives from Beyond Zero Homes
- The winner will receive £100 voucher for Smyths
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition closes at 5pm on 22nd November
- The competition is open to primary school pupils in Scotland only.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram.
- The competition excludes Urban Union and Robertson Group employees and their immediate family.
- Entries are limited to one per person
- The winner will be notified within fifteen working days of the competition closing via the email
- In the event that the winner does not respond to our message informing them they have won within five working days, we reserve the right to choose a new winner.
- We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time.